Kingsley supports businesses across a range of sectors, including Consumer and Retail, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Industrial and Business Services, and Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT). Our current portfolio covers early-stage financings, growth equity investments, management buyouts, and company creations.
- “Kingsley Capital Partners’ expertise has been instrumental in the creation and development of Atlas, helping us to lay the foundations of a strong business. It is a pleasure working with them.”Russell JeffriesCEO, Atlas Tower Group
- “Kingsley Capital Partners’ political and institutional connections across the globe, have proved invaluable in opening up international market opportunities and establishing a strong presence for Equinox. Working with governments across Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, Africa and Asia, we are excited to promote the positive effects of legalised cannabis programs.”Xan MorganCo-Founder and CEO, Equinox International
- “Kingsley Capital Partners have brought a new energy to my business – as well as putting in place effective and efficient practices, which help us focus on growing the business. The team’s commercial understanding, sector insight, and support has led ITL to a new level of success.”Peter EvansFounder and MD, Intelligent Telecommunications Ltd
- “What began as a boutique flower shop in London is now blossoming into one of the world’s most respected and distinctive names in floral design with a reputation for originality and inspiration. Thanks to the insight, expertise and practical support of Kingsley Capital Partners, McQueens Flowers brand and operations have been transformed, while staying true to the creative spirit and unique style that made the company stand out in its field.”Kally EllisFounder and Chairman, McQueens Flowers
- “The foresight of Kingsley Capital Partners – to invest significant resources and capital in such a progressive market – is enabling us to undertake world-class research in state-of-the-art facilities, led by experts in the field. All of which will help develop new therapies for patients whose needs are not yet met.”Dr. John LucasChief Commercial Officer, OCT